Khamis, Oktober 27, 2005

1 Million Light Years Away from Home

It was the fastest speed I'd ever made to this day.

The southern morning sun shone rather brightly that morning. I hesitated from slowing down. It's the speed that kept me awake. Five-Os wouldn't stage road blocks this early in the morning. 170km/h, all the way heading north towards Metropolis.

"Alamak, road blok la!@"

I thought the camera can't detect speed above 160km/h? Kene tipu aku.

One tok polis directed me to the bahu jalan.

I pulled over. I could feel the silly smirk on my face. I gave my licence to the tok polis, it's obvious he would asked for it anyway.

"Assalamualaikum Encik. Perasan tak bawak laju tadi?"

"aaa... haah"

"127km sejam.. laju tu .. takkan tak rasa kot .... "

127 je??

"aaaa...haah"

"dari senai sampai sg besi ada 8 speed trap ... encik dah lepas empat dah ..."

'' ooo...hoo"

"takpa ... saya bagi amaran je encik... lepas ni ikut la speed limit ya?"

"aaaa...haah"

"ok... saya lepaskan encik lah. .. selamat jalan!"

"aaaa...haah"

Tobat... Since then the speedometer never went past 100km/h ......



Berhati-hatilah di jalan raya di musim perayaan.

Tiada ulasan: